A biological insecticide to kill lepidopteran larvae with stomach poison activity.
50 gm and 100 gm
• Delfin is a granular biological insecticide containing Bascilus thuringiensis kurstaki (Btk) strain, a stomach poison.
• Btk Consisting of the solids active toxins, spores and subspecies for hard to kill insects such as Diamondback moth, Helicoverpa, Spodoptera and Lepidopteran caterpillars.
• It is widely used in farming for suppression of insect population of lepidopteran larvae and pests in varying environment.
• The potency of Delfin WG is 53,000 SU/mg and 32,000 IU/mg and is beneficial to soil bacteria.
• Delfin is target specific hence no impact on non-target and beneficial insects.
• Delfin is safer to environment, beneficial insects and hence has good fit in IPM & IRM.
|Crop||Pest||Dose/acre (gm)||Dilution in Water (Liter)/acre|
|Cabbage, Cauliflower||Diamond back moth||200||200-280|