We respect the privacy of those who visit our website/app. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users and prohibition for third-parties infringement:
1. When you visit our website/app then our policy covers every aspect to cover the personally identifiable information that we collect from you. Our policy also covers treatment of any personally identifiable information that third-parties share with us.
2. This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage or infringement to any unwanted source.
1. We collect personal credentials when you register on our website/app, when you use our services and when you visit our website/app. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
2. When you register with us, our website/app will ask your name, mobile number, alternate mobile number, state, district, taluka, profession and agricultural details. Once you register with us through our website/app and sign in to our services, then you & your information will not be anonymous to us.
3. We will use this information for three general purposes: (i) to customize the content you see, (ii) to fulfil your requests for certain services and (iii) to contact you about our services.
4. We will automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookies information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used as identification of you.
1. We will not sell or pledge your personal information to third-party.
2. We shall prohibit any third-party actions on our websites/app.