Dinosaur is is a MET-I insecticide with contact and ingestion mode of action.
100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre
Contact and Ingestion action
• Dinosaur is very efficient on all stages of the pest: eggs, nymphs and adult.
• It has control on wide range spectrum of sucking and lepidopteran pests.
• It is an insecticide which after contacting inhibits the cellular respiration in the insect.
• It has an excellent protection to insect pest through its quicker contact and ingestion action, pests are controlled usually within 24 to 48 hrs.
• Dinosaur stops feeding damage immediately and oviposition, within hours after application.
• Dinosaur has no cross-resistance to other insecticide like Diamides, Neonicotinoids, OPs, and Pyrethroids.
• Packing available: 500 ml, 1 lit.
|Crop||Pest||Dosage/acre (ml)||Dilution in Water (Liter)/acre||Waiting Period (Days)|
|Cabbage||Diamond back moth, Aphids||400||200||5|
|Okra (Bhindi)||Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Whitefly||400||200||3|
|Cotton||Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Whitefly||400||200||26|