Dinosaur is is a METI acaricide/insecticide with contact mode of action.
500 ml, 2 lit.
• Dinosaur is very efficient on all stages of the pest: eggs, nymphs and adult.
• It has control range on wide spectrum of sucking and lepidopteran pests.
• It is an acaricide/insecticide which after contacting inhibits the cellular respiration in the insect.
• It has an excellent know-down effect, pests are controlled usually within 24 to 48 hrs.
• Dinosaur stops feeding damage immediately and oviposition within hours after application.
• Dinosaur has no cross-resistance to other insecticide like Diamides, Neonicotinoids, OPs, and Pyrethroids.
|Crop||Pest||Dose/acre (ml)||Dilution in Water (Liter)/acre||Waiting Period (Days)|
|Cabbage||Diamond back moth, Aphids||400||200||5|
|Okra (Bhindi)||Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Whitefly||400||200||3|