Fatal is a new class of systematic insecticides, for control of brown plant hopper, Nilaparvata lugens, in rice.
120gm, 250gm, 500gm and 1Kg.
• FATAL immediate and effective control of all types of rice plant hoppers BPH.
• It has systemic and translaminar action which gives a longer duration of control.
• It immediately blocks of feeding, paralyzes muscles and prevents immediate egg laying of BPH.
• It provides 12-15 days control of BPH.
• FATAL prevents population build-up of BPH by, which enables extended control with reduced further spray requirement.
• Fatal also controls those rice plant hoppers in an effective way which have developed resistance against existing BPH products.
• It controls virus transmitting plant hoppers, inhibiting the transmission of plant viruses.
• It is recommended to use Fatal at early booting stage followed by next application after 15 days in highly infested conditions.
|Crop||Pest||Dose/acre (gm)||Dilution in Water (Liter)/acre||Waiting Period (Days)|
|Paddy||Brown Plant Hopper,||120||200||19|