Mount-45 is a contact fungicide used as foliar spray and as soil drench.
100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm and 1 kg.
• Mount-45 is a broad-spectrum fungicide with protective action.
• It is used as foliar spray and as soil drench.
• It is fungi toxic when exposed to air.
• It is an effective protectant contact fungicide.
• With multisite mode of action, it has low risk of resistance development hence can be used repeatedly for number of years.
• Mount 45 is systemic fungicides to prevent and/or delay resistance development.
• It also provides manganese and zinc in traces to crop, which provides greenness to the plants and make it healthy.
|Crop||Target disease||Dose/acre (kg)||Dilution in Water (Liter)/acre||Waiting Period (Days)|
|Potato||Late blight early blight||0.6-0.8||300||-|
|Tomato||Late blight buck eye rot leaf spot||0.6-0.8||300||-|
|Wheat||Brown & black rust, blight||0.6-0.8||300||-|
|Maize||Leaf blight, downy mildew||0.6-0.8||300||-|
Sigatoka leaf spot
Cigar end rot
|Apple||Scab & sooty blotch||30gms/Tree||10ltr/Tree||-|
|Grapes||Angular leaf spot