Nissorun is a new acaricides having excellent control on phytophagous mites. It is the first IGR acaricides in India
100 ml, 250 ml & 500 ml, 1 lit, 5 lit.
Ovicidal, Larvicidal and Nymphicidal Acaricide
Nissorun is a broad spectrum acaricides with excellent ovicidal, larvicidal and nymphicidal activity.
• It has excellent effect on eggs laid by female adults.
• Nissorun has long persistence which ensures elongate protection.
• It has no cross resistance to mites tolerant to conventional acaricides.
• Nissorun has no phytotoxicity on most of the crops.
• No adverse effect on beneficial insects and natural enemies.
• Nissorun is compatible with most categories of pesticides.
• It has decent translaminar action.
|Crop||Pest||Dose/acre (ml)||Dilution in Water (Liter)/acre||Waiting Period (Days)|
|Tea||Scarlet mite, Red spider mite||120-200||160||5|
|Apple||European Red Mite||10 ltr./tree||15|