Syren is Post emergence selective herbicide for Soybean & Groundnut.
Selective, Post-emergent herbicide.
400 ml, 1 lit and 2 lit
• Syren is a selective, broad spectrum herbicide for control most of the Broad leaf weeds and Narrow leaf weeds.
• SYREN gets rapidly absorbed by weeds and weed growth stops in 2-3 hours after application
• Weed-crop competition stops quickly and crop grow with greener as well as safe crop leading to higher yield full vigor and no harm.
• Syren is recommended to use at 3-4 weed leaves stage/or 15 days after sowing.
• Sufficient soil moisture is required at the time of application.
|Crop||Target Weed||Dosage/acre (lit)||Dilution in Water(Liter)/ acre||Waiting Period (Days)|
|Soybean||Echinochloa colona, Digitaria sp, Eleusine indica, Dactyloctenium aegyptium, Brachiaria reptans, Commelina benghalensis, Digera arvensis, Trianthema sp., Phyllanthus niruri, Aclypha indica, Dinebra arbica||400||200||71|
|Groundnut||Echinochloa colona, Digitaria sp., Eleusine indica, Dactyloctenium aegyptium, Commelina benghalensis, Eluropus villosus, Indigofera glandulosa, Chloris barbata, Trianthema sp., Digera arvensis, Cleome viscose, Phyllanthus niruri, Amaranthus virdis, Cyperus sp.||400||200||82|